This is the tutorial series about wordpress for who doesn’t know anything about wordpress. If you’re already knew or use at least one time the wordpress cms, please ignore this series.
What will you learn from this series ?
A lots, that what I said. You will know how to create a wordpress website, upload website to hosting, how to use the theme, menu or plugins in wordpress, …etc.. All of this knowledge in this series is the most basic concept for building a normal wordpress website.
What do you need before follow this series ?
Nothing. Of course, you need to know about the computer, about the internet, some of the concept about website.
This is the list of this wordpress tutorial series.
- #1. What is wordpress ?
- #2. Tool for wordpress.
- #3. Introduce wordpress dashboards.
- #4. How to write a post.
- #5. What is pages, how to use it.
- #6. WordPress comment system.
- #7. Plugins and everything.
- #8. Themes – your website’s face.
- #9. Menu, how to config it.
- #10. User roles in wordpress.
- #11. WordPress settings.
- #12. Backup and restore wordpress website.
- #13. Create sitemap and submit it to webmaster.